GROUP ROOMING LIST MUST INCLUDE NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, AND DATE OF BIRTH. ROOMING LIST AND PAYMENT IS DUE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE OR ROOMS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED BY THE CASINO. Must have 30 passengers reserved for each trip in order to run.
Casino Depot Rules and Regulations:
- To guarantee a seat on the bus, you MUST call & make a reservation. Cancellations should be made in advance.
- There will be absolutely no reserved seating on the bus.
- Boarding passes will be available no earlier than 2 hours before a scheduled departure. Each guest must provide a boarding pass to board the bus.
- All wheel chair passengers will be boarded first.
- All guests must be checked in at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Failing to do so will forfeit your original reservation.
- All passengers must pick up their own boarding passes inside the depot. Boarding passes may not be picked up by anybody else.
- All passengers must be on time for scheduled departures. Late passengers may forfeit their transportation back to Nashville.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted inside the Casino Depot or on any Gray Line vehicles.
- You must be 21 to enter the casinos
- Harrah’s Metropolis is a non-smoking casino
- Tropicana Evansville, Sam’s Town, Gold Strike, Kentucky Downs and Fitz are smoking casinos
- Gray Line has the right to deny a boarding pass to any passenger that we determine may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Gray Line has the right to check any carry-on bags before allowing guests to board the bus.
- No weapons or harmful items will be permitted upon the bus for any reason.
- Anyone using vulgar language to either Gray Line personnel or other casino guests will not be permitted to ride the bus. Gray Line reserves the right to remove any guest violating this policy.
- All casino guests must park in the designated parking areas only. Anyone not doing so, risks being towed at their own expense.