Full and Part-time Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Nashville, TN
Would you like to have a career where you love coming to work and get to meet people from all over the world? Do you love Nashville and enjoy talking about it? If so, you should join Gray Line of Tennessee and become a Gray Line Customer Service Representative!
Gray Line of Tennessee, Nashville’s premiere tour and transportation Company, is recruiting Customer Service Representatives
We are looking for candidates with a positive and friendly personality, people who want to prove that Nashville is the “friendliest” city in the US, and to promote & sell all Gray Line Tours.
Successful applicants will need to be highly articulate, possess character and have great people skills. If you have these attributes then previous experience isn’t essential as full training will be given.
Have you got what it takes to become a Customer Service Representative?
- Enthusiastic about Nashville
- Great presentation & personal selling skills
- Friendly and welcoming personality
The Customer Service Representative’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively sell tickets for all Gray Line Tours including sightseeing tours and Music City Hop, with upgrades including Nashville attractions
- Be the first point of contact for our guests and help connect our guests to a tour and Nashville attractions that best fits our guests time, interests and budget, while meeting sales goals and sales expectations for Gray Line of Tennessee.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Provide direction to our guest and help connect guest from purchase of ticket to their tour guide, departure time and departure location.
- Be knowledgeable of the most popular things to do at each Music City Hop location, and daily events within Nashville
- Accurately handle monies and receipts from sales, verify and balance cash drawer, secure and maintain ticket inventory and company assets.
- Ability to complete end of shift paperwork, on time and accurately.
- Ability to operate company software related to all sales transactions
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests.
- Ability to be flexible and work at various ticket sales locations, based on the scheduled, either independently or with co-workers.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions as required
- Ability to be reliable, punctual and timely for daily work shifts
- Must be a team player, working with dispatch, GSRs, drivers, management, tour guides and general public, etc.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with coworkers, the general public, law enforcement and emergency personnel.
- Must be available for all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must wear prescribed uniform and look professional while on work shift.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent is required
- Interest in Nashville is required
- Prior retail experience is helpful
Gray Line Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and more.
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to local attractions.
Hourly pay rate DOE + commission. Paid training.
FT eligible for benefits package, paid vacation. Uniforms furnished.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All applicants must pass a clean criminal background and pre-employment drug screen.
Must be legally authorized to work in the USA