Take our NEW Nashville city tour by double-decker bus and get access to the Music City Hop Trolley for the whole day so you can see all the sights at your own pace!
Hop on the Music City Tour!
Nashville’s best hop-on-hop-off music tour is a treat for everyone! Led by passionate and informative guides, our Music City trolley route makes over ten stops with more than 100 points of interest.
This Music City adventure is our most popular tour for good reason! We take you to the most famous music highlights in Nashville on a lively and memorable Music City trolley ride.
We return all guests at the end of the day with a trolley leaving from our downtown location to Music Valley between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Get ready to experience the wonders of local music culture on our unique hop-on-hop-off Nashville tour!
What Stops Do We Make?
- Riverfront Train Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum/Patsy Cline Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum & GRAMMY Museum Gallery
- Bicentennial Park & Farmer’s Market
- Parthenon & Centennial Park
- Marathon Village featuring antique archaeology
- Music Row
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- The Gulch
- First Center for the Visual Arts
- Union Station