Take our NEW Nashville city tour by double-decker bus and get access to the Music City Hop Trolley for the whole day so you can see all the sights at your own pace!
Check out Music City at your own pace!
Nashville’s Hop-On, Hop-Off tour features trolleys, allowing you to see the sights at your own pace. Hop on or off at 15 stops around Nashville that are convenient to 100 points of interest.
If you are looking for the flexibility to experience Nashville on your terms, this tour is for you. It’s not only ideal for those who want to spend several days in Nashville, but also for those who may only have a couple of hours. See the Ryman Auditorium, the Parthenon, Antique Archaeology, Country Music Hall of Fame, and more!
Stops We Make
- Riverfront Train Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- Johnny Cash Museum/Pasty Cline Museum/Goo Goo Candy Shop
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Museum/Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum / Grammy Museum Gallery
- Farmer’s Market/Bicentennial Mall
- Marathon Village & Antique Archaeology
- Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery
- Parthenon & Centennial Park
- Vanderbilt University
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- Music Row/Edgehill Village
- The Gulch
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts & Union Station Hotel