Take in the most famous landmarks and sites of Nashville with a narrated Nashville City Tour. Admission to the Ryman Auditorium and Country Hall of Fame included!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Child Ages 0-3
We believe strongly in the Gray Line Tennessee sightseeing experience. If you’re dissatisfied with your tour, please contact our Customer Service office at 615-883-5555 and we’ll make it right.
Experience The Nashville Night Tour
There’s something special about seeing Music City switch on the lights at night! From historic Broadway’s neon honky-tonks to the architectural beauty of The Nashville Parthenon, see all of the lights & sights on the NEW Nashville Night Tour!
Experience Nashville like never before on the ONLY open-air, double-decker bus as our expert guides take you on a 1-hour tour showing you over 100 points of interest throughout Music City.
Hear historic stories, see the bright lights of the city, and enjoy an hour of fun on the Nashville Night Tour!
What will you see on the Nashville Night Tour?
- Historic Lower Broadway
- 2nd Ave/Market St
- Nissan Stadium
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts & Union Station
- Vanderbilt University
- Parthenon at Centennial Park
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Bicentennial Park & Farmers Market
- Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum/GRAMMY Museum Gallery
- Printers Alley
- Ryman Auditorium
- Fifth + Broadway
• Food and drink (with the exception of alcohol) may be allowed on the double decker
• Meet at the Riverfront Train Station -108 1st Avenue South Nashville, approximately 15 minutes before tour time