Our Discover Nashville and Grand Legends tours combined into one. Visit the Grand Ole Opry House for a backstage tour, the Gaylord Opryland Resort, and more.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Child Ages 0-3
We believe strongly in the Gray Line Tennessee sightseeing experience. If you’re dissatisfied with your tour, please contact our Customer Service office at 615-883-5555 and we’ll make it right.
The Nashville City Tour Combo You Can’t Miss!
Save big by combining the NEW Nashville City Tour with the famous Music City Hop tour! Explore the most iconic landmarks and locations in downtown Nashville via double-decker bus. See the best Music City has to offer in a one-hour tour, then gain access to the Music City Hop trolleys for the rest of the day to explore Nashville at your leisure. These are two of Nashville’s most popular activities…get them combined for a discounted rate!
What Stops Do We Make?
- Riverfront Train Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum / Patsy Cline Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum & GRAMMY Museum Gallery
- Bicentennial Park & Farmer’s Market
- Parthenon & Centennial Park
- Marathon Village featuring Antique Archaeology
- Music Row
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- The Gulch
- First Center for the Visual Arts
- Union Station