Our Discover Nashville and Grand Legends tours combined into one. Visit the Grand Ole Opry House for a backstage tour, the Gaylord Opryland Resort, and more.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4-11
- Child Ages 0-3
We believe strongly in the Gray Line Tennessee sightseeing experience. If you’re dissatisfied with your tour, please contact our Customer Service office at 615-883-5555 and we’ll make it right.
The Nashville City Tour Combo You Can’t Miss!
Save big by combining the NEW Nashville City Tour with the famous Music City Hop tour! Explore the most iconic landmarks and locations in downtown Nashville via double-decker bus. See the best Music City has to offer in a one-hour tour, then gain access to the Music City Hop trolleys for the rest of the day to explore Nashville at your leisure. These are two of Nashville’s most popular activities…get them combined for a discounted rate!
What Stops Do We Make?
- Glen Campbell Museum & Rhinestone Stage
- Ryman Auditorium
- Johnny Cash Museum/Patsy Cline Museum/Goo Goo Candy Shop
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum / Grammy Museum Gallery
- Bicentennial Park & Farmer’s Market/ Tennessee State Museum
- Marathon Village & Antique Archaeology
- Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery
- Parthenon & Centennial Park
- Vanderbilt University
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- Music Row/Edgehill Village
- The Gulch
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts & Union Station Hotel
- Riverfront Train Station